Top Tour Ski Guided
Explore the majestic landscapes following the light (or into the darkness with a headlight!) through unbroken snow, breathing the freshest mountain air. Arctic Booking provides you an expert top tour ski guide for Kvaløya’s Mountains.
From beginner to expert skiers, top tour guided ski at Kvaløya is exceptional for free riding. Of course, it does demand being in good physical shape and that you have a reasonable level of skiing skill.
In fact, if it is your first freeride skiing alone, you need a guide, because it demands knowledge about the risk of avalanche, and first-aid. It is a plus also to tailor the trip according to your wishes and skills by guide.
You can either bring your own equipment or we can rent it out for you, with conditions. As a minimum, you’ll need the following:
- Alpine skis with walking mode
- Ski boots with walking mode
- Skins for the skis
- An helmet with or without headlight depending your planned trip.
- A small backpack (30L) with avalanche beacon, shovel and search probe
- Good warm clothing, some dry saved clothing inside the backpack too, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera
Treat yourself and breath up to the summit like never before! Book now!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Guided Tours, Off Piste Skiing, Trekking, Wildlife
Group Size Medium Group
Deep inside yourself, you are fond of going up and down the summit. If you dream to kiss the sun from some norwegian ones, here you are! With an expert guide of the Kvaloya mountains, you can book here a top tour ski guided.
- Season: Following snowing conditions, from november to june
- Departure: Our place or pick up point Scandic Ishavhotel regarding where you stay
- Schedule: Between 8h30 - 23h (from march to june)
- Capacity: 7 p / mini bus - following request
Transport, guide, snacks and warm drinking, security equipment, top tour ski equipment (under conditions).
Your safety is our concern but is your responsibility.